Following Terms and Conditions apply to various Social Networking Groups, Fan Pages and/or User Accounts run, administered and co-administered by theUrbanMen.com team. Every one of these groups, fan page and/or user account will contain a link to this page within the group/fan page/user account that will bring you to our website on this page. Please read this carefully as it may affect your presence on groups / fan pages / user accounts related to theUrbanMen.com directly or indirectly.
This Community Group/Fan Page is a place for all members and fans and hence common courtesy is expected and required. We work on good faith policy, however to avoid any unnecessary events, you are required to abide by Facebook Legal Terms which can be found at http://www.facebook.com/legal/terms as well as Terms and Conditions of ‘THIS’ Group/Fan Page which are as below –
1. Common Courtesy and Etiquette – You are required to be courteous in your posts and comments. We welcome Freedom of Speech and ability to express yourself without any judgment and/or prejudice, however if your speech can be considered offensive, derogatory, abusive, bullying, harassment and/or hurtful to fellow members, the Administrators of this Group/Fan Page will remove your post/comment in first instance and send you a written warning for violating the terms and conditions. If the violation takes place the second time, your comment/post will be removed and your membership from the group/fan page will be cancelled and you will be banned without any further explanation. You do not have to necessarily agree with everyone but there is a polite way of disagreeing or at times agreeing to disagree, instead of any unnecessary remarks and/or abuse towards fellow members which will not be tolerated.
2. Unauthorized Promotion – You are welcome to share useful information, links, articles, photos, videos as long as they relate to the theme of the group/fan page. If you wish to promote any unrelated product/service/individual/brand/campaign you are required to get in touch with the Administrators via the parent website www.theUrbanMen.com and obtain necessary permission. If you promote/advertise an unrelated product/service/individual/brand/campaign without permission, you will be instantly removed from the group/fan page and banned from any future membership.
3. Privacy – This group/fan page takes privacy of its members very seriously. You are not authorized to post any contact details including but not limited to, Email Address, Phone Numbers, Street Address, Postal Address, Family details and/or any other such identifying information that a person has not authorized you to release. You are also not authorized to post your own contact details unless approve by the Administrators of this group/fan page for which you need to get in touch via the parent website www.theUrbanMen.com and obtain necessary permission.
4. Pornography/Illegal Material – Any illegal material/information including pornographic multimedia, information related to drugs or crime etc. is not permissible on this group/fan page. If found posting any such information, you will not only be removed but also reported to relevant authorities instantly.
5. Administrative Rights - Administrators reserve the right to edit, delete or ban any posts/comments/users to ensure safety of its members and wider community.
End Youth Homelessness
Michael Dean asks
Latest Urban Conversation
- Support Stevie | Support Youth
- Super Storm Sandy | Community
- Sandy Relief / Information Form
- Meet Your Coach | Kryss
- 30 Postcards in Israel | Traveler
- Andrew Christian Contestant | Derek
- AIDS Walk | Thanks Note
- Our World post 9/11 | Community
- 9/11 – Then & Now | Dedication
- Featured Talent – Kryss Shane
- Rebirth of Outlook.com | Technology
- Jay 4 Integrity | Charity | Community
- Urban Digital | Vol. 1 Ed. 1
- AIDS Walk | Kim Cota
- NYC Pride 2012 | NYC | LGBTIQ
- Indian Adventure | 30 Postcards
- Don’t Suicide | Reach Out
- Tyrell Witherspoon | Featured Artist
- the Urban Tale | Funny & Unfunny
- Kristian Johns | Birthday | Charity
- Featured – Kryss Shane | Photo Gallery
- Rapid Fire – Kryss Shane
- RONNIE KROELL | Price IS Right
- Justin Weller | ‘Face of Village Cinema’
- You, 30 Seconds & A Dream Come True
- Your Vote Matters!
- Kevin Richberg | 30 Postcard Project
- CEO Special – Kevin Richberg
- CEO Special – Stevie T’s Interview
- 30 Postcards, 30 Stories
- 30 Postcards, 30 Stories
- Fraud Alert for LinkedIn Members
Kevin Richberg visits India
Technology – Breaking News